Shoutout From Louisiana

Karmeta

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Jamie from Louisiana! I have a small farm (Ache N Back Acres) where I own Belted Galloway cattle and a very small pygmy goat herd (just started - 1 pregnant doe & 1 buck). I just got into goats 3 months ago and I'm loving it so far.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to BYH Jamie, from NE TX! So glad you joined us. There's a wealth of info, knowledge and experience shared in the multitude of threads. Browse around and see what interesting stuff you can find. By all means post away when the desire strikes you, especially if you have questions (provide as much detail/info as possible and pictures truly help)... With all the great folks here, generally someone will respond in no time at all. Please make yourself at home!

guardianoftheherd

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Jamie from Louisiana! I have a small farm (Ache N Back Acres) where I own Belted Galloway cattle and a very small pygmy goat herd (just started - 1 pregnant doe & 1 buck). I just got into goats 3 months ago and I'm loving it so far.

Hi and :welcome! I'm newer than you, but I'll welcome ya anyhow. So far everybody on here has been super helpful!!