Slip up momma ...help??

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
I do realize all of this now...goes to show how simple and nieve I really am in this world, yet once again...I simply, did not think, bunnies, needed legisla..no wait...it didn’t get that far.........it never crossed my mind because my mind does not work that way...

Chris tells me all the time that I need to wake up, and realize that not everyone in the World has my good intentions, and, therefore, I should have realized, that @Bunnylady was giving the info about the laws to inform me...and keep the bunnies safe...

so, hopefully, now this can rest?, what do you say USER=1254]@Bunnylady[/USER] ? I do apologize..

Last edited:

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
The young girl and her boyfriend stoppEd by to see the bunnies today. They already have one, so....I asked if they want me to hold a bunny for them until it’s safe to leave home...but I couldn’t ask for money...I’ll never ask these kids for any money...I’ll sure just give them a bunny when the time is right. They were too sweet....

Xerocles

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
The young girl and her boyfriend stoppEd by to see the bunnies today. They already have one, so....I asked if they want me to hold a bunny for them until it’s safe to leave home...but I couldn’t ask for money...I’ll never ask these kids for any money...I’ll sure just give them a bunny when the time is right. They were too sweet....
Gosh....you're just soooooo far away. I can be SUUUPER SWEET when people are giving stuff away.:D =D 😇

Xerocles

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Y

Ou can come to Florida and I will give you a breeding pair of white NZ rabbits with eight kits, or a FG / NZ / cross meat rabbits to breed....
Gosh....and I thought I could be sweet! That's incredible of you to offer. But I've got the pair of Cali's and the NZ red (plus her litter of 5). That's enough for me to learn on, for now. And I'm still dreaming of a pair of Champagne d'Argents when (if) I can find them within driving distance. I don't want to go crazy with rabbits. Three does + 1 buck should deliver all the freezer fodder I need.
But thank you SO much for the offer, and I know its genuine.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Gosh....and I thought I could be sweet! That's incredible of you to offer. But I've got the pair of Cali's and the NZ red (plus her litter of 5). That's enough for me to learn on, for now. And I'm still dreaming of a pair of Champagne d'Argents when (if) I can find them within driving distance. I don't want to go crazy with rabbits. Three does + 1 buck should deliver all the freezer fodder I need.
But thank you SO much for the offer, and I know its genuine.
Yes it is a genuine offer, I am selling out all my farm critters, rabbits are not overly popular here...people prefer wild caught...silly rednecks !

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have some super sad news....when I went out to the barn...the newest kits were all dead. Last night Momma was attentive to them and adding more hay to the box... perhaps it was just too much stress for her. We took down the partition and let the other babies back in with momma.they were excited to have more room again.:)

Xerocles

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I have some super sad news....when I went out to the barn...the newest kits were all dead. Last night Momma was attentive to them and adding more hay to the box... perhaps it was just too much stress for her. We took down the partition and let the other babies back in with momma.they were excited to have more room again.:)
:hugsso sorry.