SmallFarmGirl's journal- Books & Cats!

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
I finally decided ! I'm going to start a journal !!!!! :weee :clap :weee :clap :woot

I am SmallFarmGirl , I am currently raising 6 chickens and waiting for the breeder to call me and tell me my first new goats can come home !
You see , I want milk so kisses , ( my 1# goat ), is being breed on her farm ! :weee Then Betty Boop , ( 2# goat ) , is just her companion and my pet goat .

Well now you know a little bit about me I can tell you what happened today . I wanted to make the chickens coop a little more interesting so I put in one, (chicken safe and tropical type plant ), in a pot and on the ground some hay , grass, and a few branches covered in leaves for them to pick apart and play with . Then this morning I see Marshmellow , ( My young family member called her that ), sitting in the pot . After a while my other family member comes running in and says , "Marshmellow layed a egg in the pot !" " It's like a tropical nest box ! " :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig !!!!! Can you guess what I did ??? :gig

Well .... Stay tuned for another exciting adventure of * SmallFarmGirl * !!!!!! :bun

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
I have 6 chickens : Lola , Judy, Penelope, Jolie Blonde , Evangeline , and Marshmellow .
Now for some photos of my chickens :

Few Days Old :

5376_p1070524.jpg

Follow the leader :

5376_p1070470.jpg

Curious and bigger :

5376_p1080519.jpg

Big and laying : Yah, we have a nest box ... ( some just don't use it )

5376_p1080951.jpg

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
I know .. my posts seem boring I bet , :hide , But hang with me , in 2 weeks I will have goats ! Then the exciting times will begin !

Jolie (my chicken) : WAIT, WHAT ??? We are not EXCITING ?? Have you ever seen my tiny eggs ???
Now THAT is exciting . Goats ? You need a talking to , who made you want goats ???? :barnie

Me : Backyard Herds .

Jolie : HAAAA !! You need to switch to BACKYARD CHICKENS !!!

Me: I love you but I like goats too , anyway , I really would love some fresh milk to go with your wonderful little tiny eggs ! :weee

Jolie : Now your talking !!!! Bring on the eggs and goat milk !!! BAHHHCCCKKK !!! ( the lovely singing of our loud Jolie )

Well see ???? Chickens are great but, I CAN NOT WAIT FOR GOATS !!! ( just do not tell Jolie !!) :gig

P.S. (Now is this interesting ???)

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
Nice night outside ... clean fresh air flows and I am happy in my new clean boots from Tractor Supply .
Good feelings .... Ahhh ... :weee ALSO : THIS IS SUCH A BIG UPDATE I MUST WRITE IN BOLD PRINT. GOATS MIGHT BE COMING THIS WEEK ! WILL UPDATE MORE WHEN THE BREEDER E-MAILS BACK !!!!!!!!!! :weee :bun :weee :bun :weee :bun :weee :bun :weee :bun :weee :bun :weee :bun :weee

marlowmanor

Reaction score
SmallFarmGirl said:
Nice night outside ... clean fresh air flows and I am happy in my new clean boots from Tractor Supply .
Good feelings .... Ahhh ... :weee ALSO : THIS IS SUCH A BIG UPDATE I MUST WRITE IN BOLD PRINT. GOATS MIGHT BE COMING THIS WEEK ! WILL UPDATE MORE WHEN THE BREEDER E-MAILS BACK !!!!!!!!!! :weee :bun :weee :bun :weee :bun :weee :bun :weee :bun :weee :bun :weee :bun :weee
yes1.gif
I'm happy for you!
happy-062.gif
cool-3854.gif

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Hot diggity dog!

meheh heh, meheh heh, meheh heh, meheh heh, meheh heh, meheh heh
s7862.gif

"we he he he'll I'm wai' hay, hay'ting."

s8034.gif