Snow! In Texas! AGAIN!!!

Simpleterrier

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
So your cows were taken on Friday u found them on Saturday ur cows were shot on Sunday and you took the other cows on Monday pluss hauled others.

Sorry but some one is telling stories and others believe them. U have snow and are talking about it melting but then posting pics of animals in green pastures. U show two foals with their moms one is in a green pastures and the other is in snow. U had patches of snow on Sunday and bright green long grass under the dead cows. Sorry I might be wrong but something doesn't add up.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Simpleterrier Living not too far from @Ffagirl22 I can vouch for the snow/no snow. We went from a solid blanket of 10" of snow and ice to NO SNOW in 3 days. As in GONE. So pictures of green grass are perfectly 'effing TRUE. Shady places kept the snow longer, open places that got sunshine, the snow simply vanished. That's how it is in Texas. One day, I wore every single article of warm clothing I had, two days later I was in a T-shirt and jeans and it was getting hot. One of my own pastures was deep in snow, day 1 it was starting to melt, day 2 it had big patches of green grass, day 3 there was no snow and it was rye grass and clover.

It was over 70 degrees today. Hard to believe just days ago I was freezing my A$$ off.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Ffagirl22 I had a thought about all this mess of thieves and cow killings. You have posted it on a public forum. Sure, you are not using your own name, so probably ok. If you posted anything about this on social media under your real name, you might want to take it down. these idiots probably can't afford a sharp attorney, but you never know. If an attorney was to find any posts you made, it could influence the case. Talk with your Dad and get his opinion.

Your location might have been warmer than mine. I think there are 4 or 5 counties between us.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
We are sadly used to pictures of dead animals. We post pictures of ALL animal parts. On one thread, we were posting pictures of our rams testicles, reason being that the bigger they are, the more fertile they are. LOL LOL Farming ain't Disney unicorns and rainbows. We post it all here, good and bad, happy and sad.

Should have known you and your Dad were on the same wave length about posting here.