Snow! In Texas! AGAIN!!!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh and our mare just had a foal AND HE HAS APPALOOSA MARKINGS and not no leopard Appaloosa that’s the off brand Appaloosa 😂 like a original Appaloosa marking I wish the marking could still be around a lot more!
NO PICTURES??? I love Appaloosas! What pattern? A blanket App?

Yeah the sad part about all that is we sell our bull calf’s and then we sell our bucklings after their weaned off mama and some doelings will sell as well
You can’t keep them all. You have to sell some. Since too many bulls or bucks would cause problems, they gotta go.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
A bay blanket Appaloosa, reckon he/she will stay that dark or roan out? Is the dad a few spot leopard?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I had a hard time on my phone last night. My laptop froze up and I wanted to beat it with a hammer. But I only unplugged it so it would go dead and reset itself. Then phone wouldn’t let me post. Makes me wish for the old days when everything had knobs to turn instead of tapping a finger on a screen. At least turning knobs gave me something to do. :lol: Oh well. Finally stupid phone let me post. Modern technology.:barnie

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Those are some outstanding goat kids. Beautiful babies I know you and your Dad are proud of them.

Is it hard to control worms and what do y’all do? Do you run fecals or FAMCHA? Right after giving birth, worms spike. I’m breeding my sheep for worm resistance, culling the ones that are wormy.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Moonspoots!!! Black, red, chocolate, red head, and those floppy ears!! Cuteness overload!! Adorable kids, they are all beautiful babies. That’s a lot of babies!
Is that your Dad and brother in the pictures?

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh, SOOOOO many adorable babies.... and all the colors... they are just too cute at that age.... and I am not a goat person, but I love the moonspot ones too....

Sorry for your show wether and the lice.... I am sure he was miserable but at least now you are getting it under control Like the chickens, seems like they can get a full blown case overnight..... I think that we could do away with lice, mites, mosquitos, fire ants and probably a few other pests without anyone missing them from our lives !!!!!!!
Looks like you have some pretty good Boer bucks.... the kids look really really nice....

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I see where all the color comes from. Beautiful bucks, built solid, good conformation, VERY well cared for and gorgeous.

That was good of your grandpaw to come help with all the babies. Do your grandparents live close by? We moved here 6 years ago to be close to our granddaughter, then they had 2 more beautiful girls. A year ago, our son in law got a job in Odessa and they moved. :hit Now it is a hard 8 hour drive and unless they have a 3-4 day weekend, it's not worth the trip. Sometimes we meet them in Cisco, halfway. This is spring break and they are coming in tonight. They will leave the girls with us and go away by themselves for some much needed time to relax. We of course are delighted and will spoil them all we can. They are ages 13, 6 and 4 years old.