Tuesday

IMG_2348.JPG

Today

IMG_2404.JPG

Tuesday

IMG_2351.JPG

Today

IMG_2405.JPG

I told y'all Texas knows how to throw a snow party! It is gone in a few days!

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
OH my goodness - I didn't think I'd like any more winter - but that is the cutest winter I've ever seen!

Is that your rye grass peeking through from under the snow?

Simpleterrier

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Just wondering do u have heat in your house @Baymule ? In Ohio two inches isn't very much. I had -11 degrees a couple of weeks ago and worked out side till noon just pants and long johns on. With two hoodies. Had 3 degrees this past Sunday and spent 2 hra shoveling snow at church before it started. Had a little over a foot of snow in the parking lot.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Isn't she adorable? She was a little cold, so I bundled her in my coat and cuddled her for a little while. She went back to her mama and later she was nestled down in the hay in the sunshine.

Yes that is rye grass and a non endophyte fescue, plus white Dutch clover, white arrowleaf clover and chicory. I am keeping sheep off the pastures, they are dry lotted right now.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Simpleterrier it doesn't snow much or very often here. When it does, it's a mess. We don't have snow equipment for the roads, schools shut down, some businesses shut down, roads are icy and there are a lot of wrecks.

Yes I have heat in the house. And we have air conditioning in the summer. You might be used to the cold, but I sure ain't! :gig

Simpleterrier

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Yeah it's kinda bad I'd rather have below 10 degrees instead of 25 degrees. This year has been colder longer. We are supposed to get up to almost 50 this week end and out come the t-shirts. Oh yeah and the mud. I like cold and frozen over warm and mush.

It's always exciting to get snow no matter how much.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Winter is TOO CUTE!! I love the white crown with black ears and face :love

goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
are ya not just sick to death of the cold? I know I am, i'm sick of the bucket brigade, frozen bunny bottles, keeping liquid water out for the ducks, chickens and the poor puppies. they have lots of solid water but its hard to make sure it stays unfrozen. was -6* here the other morning, I had forgotten how cold that really is. when I lived in wva I carried 5 gallon buckets 2 at a time up to the barn and made several trips at a day. that was couple or 3 years ago and didn't have hands that hurt like thunder either. ya gotta be tougher than the timber you cut I guess. the animals are what keep me going and thankfully the cold has been around longer this year than since I can remember when but it won't last forever.
what an adorable little piece of sunshine in winter bay. and love the name, she is a cutie, congrats

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
All of you suffering with carrying water, how far do you have to go and could you maybe tote it with a riding mower and a trailer?