[Sold!] TX - Registered Gulf Coast Sheep Flock Liquidation - sheep and guard donkey

Childwanderer

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Beautiful animals!
Thank you! They mean a lot to me, and I would love to see them continue to contribute to the breed so that I can buy their descendants some day, if I can get land of my own.

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
Suggest you advertise in a sheep or homesteading magazine. Also suggest you advertise any special attributes this bred has that make it special. Can you advertise in the GCSBA newsletter (if there is one)?

Childwanderer

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Suggest you advertise in a sheep or homesteading magazine. Also suggest you advertise any special attributes this bred has that make it special. Can you advertise in the GCSBA newsletter (if there is one)?
Actually, I was just contacted by a very promising potential buyer for the whole flock, so I don't think I will have to!

Childwanderer

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
The whole flock, donkey included, have been sold and sent on to their new home together. I am grateful they're all together and in good hands. I'd like to thank this whole forum for the support I've gotten in my shepherding journey. I'll be hanging around, though, and hope to keep working with livestock in the future, with the goal of raising sheep again someday.