Somebody has one of my babies.

Sheepshape

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh no! OH took some ewe lambs to breeding market yesterday and took one of my pet lambs by mistake.

I'm gutted....Lily was one of my all-time favourites.

OH says I should contact the buyer....but they could be from a long way off, so I am going to leave things be.....I'm SO sad,though.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
What a heart breaking situation! So sorry for this terrible/unfortunate mistake! There will of course be other lambs... I hope you can have another favorite in time.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
What a heart breaking situation! So sorry for this terrible/unfortunate mistake! There will of course be other lambs... I hope you can have another favorite in time.

Kaye

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oh I'm so sorry!! This is so sad to hear. I know you must be heartbroken. You will eventually have another favorite. Soon, I hope

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm sorry. That has to be hard and I know you miss her. I think I would try and contact the buyer, the might be from a long way off, or they might be just around the corner. Never hurts to try. :hugs

norseofcourse

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm so sorry - I would be devastated... :( :hugs

I would try to locate her, too, but that's me - I still have a hard time with pet vs. livestock. You have to do what feels right for you.