Somebody has one of my babies.

Sheepshape

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh,it's so nice to find like-minded people.

Hubby contacted the salesroom, who gave us the seller. The seller seems agreeable for us to get her back....we offered the lamb who looks very similar plus another lamb as a 'thank you'...the exchange should take place at the weekend.

I would never make a REAL farmer (and it sounds as though I am in good company).I'll keep you informed!

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am so glad that you found her and that they are willing to trade. That is very nice of them and nice of you to compensate them. :thumbsup

I have two of my first goats that I don't breed anymore, haven't for years, but they aren't going anywhere. One of them, Moonpie, is my all time favorite and the other one, RC, is her sister so she stays too. That is just the way it is. My goats, my heart, I can do as I please. :hugs

Sheepshape

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm just hoping and praying that it goes through.

I went out to have a close look at one of the two lambs we will take to the farmer who bought Lily. Apart from the fact she has a slightly smaller dark patch at the back of the neck and is slightly thinner (Lily loved her treats), one of them looks identical. It is quite possible that she is an identical twin as Lily came from a triplet birth of 3 ewe lambs who were pretty even in size.

I am very keen to have her back.....she (and two others) are real pets, with Lily being the favourite of the three. If I get her back I'll post a pic.