Sore hocks

Rabbitsbysara

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Okay my daughter couldn't wait. 7 kits. All alive in a nice nest. First time mom, so we will see how she does. Good I hope. This is a messy doe she already peed in the nest box. I cleaned it up. But she is inside under close supervision I don't see any reason why she won't do fine.

Rabbitsbysara

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Yeah I'll try to take some. I kinda just checked on the babies and then put them back. Rough day. Got my bus stuck on a tight side street, was all snow and ice, I had to shovel about half a block to get free. Messed up my whole day. Wasn't super cold today so that was nice. I have family in Texas too, and they said they lost power over 48hrs and all of their pipes froze and bust. Horrible. Texas is really in crisis right now. I guess this is a rough winter everywhere. We have so much snow, it's ridiculous. Some people's roofs collapsed. Spring can't come fast enough, but there will probably be flooding if it happens to fast. Ready to shovel some dirt!!

Grizzlyhackle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Wow kid you had a rough one. All that shoveling would kill me.
Stay warm and take it easy.
Today is the first day in 2 weeks where the sun was out all day. Ain't gonna last. They're talking freezing rain, wintry mix starting 3/4 am all thru till Friday morning. Delaware had treated the roads when I was coming home but here , like your friend says God plows it.
How's old sore hocks?

Rabbitsbysara

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Her feet are the same, but she was being evil today to her babies. I think she's tired of them. She was out for a long time today though. And I put an extension on the cage to give her more room. But some of the babies got loose so I don't think I can leave it like that. Them babies messy like they moma! Soon as the weather breaks they are going outside!