Sorry for the picture overload!

Alexz7272

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
This is how we eat the hay new baby! (Right is the new Alpine doe)
image.jpeg

Bad influence
image.jpg

Close-ish picture
image.jpeg

Closer!
image.jpeg

Best friends already!
image.jpeg

The 'WHY?!?!' Face from my alpacas
image.jpeg

:)
image.jpeg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Never, NEVER, NEVER apologize for a bunch of pictures! We all live through other's pictures, waiting with baited breath for the next post with PICTURES! :weee

Pretty goats and alpacas. After you shear the alpacas, what do you do with their wool? Sell it? Sit in the corner next to the wood stove in the winter, busily knitting a sweater? :lol:

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Really cute bunch of animals you've got there. Hope those rain clouds delivered you more moisture than I've received :( Been hardly a sprinkle here. Ummm I think I'd probably cut out some triangular pieces of plywood or OSB and enclose the ends of that hay feeder. Though it's cute having a goat inside it, there's a danger to the goat of getting stuck/hurt as well as it defecating/urinating on the hay which the animals will then not want to eat. Wasting valuable $$ that could well be applied to purchasing your NEXT animal! :D

One other potential that I hesitated to mention then decided to come back and add it... The hay feeder is pretty close to the fence from all appearances of the pic. And you've given the goats the ability to climb up on top of it. It appears almost the same level as the top of the fence. Never put anything past the mind of a goat... I'd be worried one of those little lame brains might try to jump across and over the fence from on top...

Oh, and as Bay said... never apologize for too many pictures... there's really no such a thing!

Dage

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Pictures! I LOVE THE PICTURES!:celebrate