Sorry if I’m not on as much during the day!!

Longhornbreeder101

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Sorry everyone if I’m not on as much during the day I’m currently back in school I was on a break for a week and now I’m back so sorry and I also have lots of animal chores and stuff to do!! Much love ❤️

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I smile at your online name. FFA was once considered a boys only class. A friend of mine and I were among the first girls in FFA in Houston. We went to Bellaire High School and girls being in FFA was a big deal. The newspaper even did an article on us, it was just unheard of. There were lockers for changing clothes to go to the ag farm, but we had to to to the girls gym to change clothes. There were a lot of things in the "boys only" club, but we just busted right on in.

Longhornbreeder101

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I smile at your online name. FFA was once considered a boys only class. A friend of mine and I were among the first girls in FFA in Houston. We went to Bellaire High School and girls being in FFA was a big deal. The newspaper even did an article on us, it was just unheard of. There were lockers for changing clothes to go to the ag farm, but we had to to to the girls gym to change clothes. There were a lot of things in the "boys only" club, but we just busted right on in.
Yeah I’ve been in ffa for 5 or 4 years :)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
What grade does FFA start in? When I took FFA it started at 10th grade. I graduated in 1973 and you know what? I still have my old FFA jacket hanging in my closet. 50 years later and I have kept that jacket always. I’d say being in FFA was a profound experience in my life. Kudos to you girl’s for following your heart and doing what you love.

Latest posts