Sour Crop, anti fungal medicine?

TwoCrows

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Bogtown Chick, post: 497891, member: 16230"

Edited to add that I see Two Crows beat me to the punch. Ha. This new format doesn't refresh as often as I'd like...or I have to manually do it.[/QUOTE]

Hehehehehe.....

Yes, I am always late to the party too with this new formatting. :\

LindaBer

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Thanks!
I'll try 'Clotrimazole', since you both suggested that!

shopping

Does "give her 1m, orally under the tongue, twice a day on this stuff being that it is the 4% stuff. With the 1% and 2% stuff I give it 3 times daily." apply here as well?

TwoCrows

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I have never used the Athlete's foot cream, only the vaginal cream. (Vaginal creams are meant to go internally) As long as this stuff has the same ingredients that are in the Vaginal Clotrimazole, then this stuff is great. (you can google it quick on line. :)

This is the 1% stuff, so I would give this to her 3 times a day, once first thing in the morning, once at noon and once at roosting time. :)

LindaBer

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Oops!
Good to know, I'll stick with the vaginal cream then :D

LindaBer

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
My chickens are drinking again!!!!
Turned out that they didn't want to drink out of the small bowls that I use inside. They began to drink immediately when I put the big ugly black outside bowl inside. They are so picky! :)

Wyorp Rock

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
My chickens are drinking again!!!!
Turned out that they didn't want to drink out of the small bowls that I use inside. They began to drink immediately when I put the big ugly black outside bowl inside. They are so picky! :)

That's good news! Yes, very picky about certain things for sure. Mine chatter (discuss) anything "new" I bring in - quite the characters for sure:)

flypen

Herd lurker
Reaction score
Crush up some fruit cocktail, put in their mouth and make sure they swallow it, even if rubbing their throat and neck is necessary. Feed it to them a couple times a day for two days. If you do this as soon as possible she'll be back to laying in a few days. Amazing and simple remedy.

Latest posts