South Central KY? Off I-65

dawnwinds58

Just born
Reaction score
Any one in the Greensburg, Munfordville, Glasgow, Edmonton, Columbia, Campbellsville circle?

3 Tenn Walking Horses, 5 Pilgrim Geese, 2 Toulouse Geese, a very lonely Chinese Weeder Goose (white), predominantly Buff Orpington chickens with a few odds thrown in, 6 great Standard Rat Terriers, an odd little rescue girl pup who so far looks like a Lab/Poodle/Border Collie mix, 2 outside Tom cats, one spayed Black cat that rules the house with an "iron paw", and 5 spunky and growing abandoned kittens.

Have 3 Red Wattle gilts, soon to have 3 Tamworth/Large Black gilts, and 2 pure Berkshire gilts.

Looking for a pure Berkshire boar piglet to raise, no crosses or mixes. Would prefer ABA registered for resale of piglets, but we don't "show" or "exhibit" pigs and papers don't put an extra ounce of good Berkshire pork on the plate to eat so they aren't necessary.

Also looking for American Blackbelly hair sheep starter flock, 2 ram lambs and 4 ewe lambs.

Send me an email if you might have any?

EllieMay

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hi! :frow

I will be moving to Glasgow area next month!

Hope to meet some sheep/poultry/livestock folk and attend some swaps in the area!

I am looking for some Katahdin or St. Croix sheep to buy.

:)