southern cal by az piglets for sale

The_V's

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
We have litters almost every month. We breed Julianas. Pot Bellies. American Guinea Hogs & soon Kune Kunes. Currently we have several pot belly piglets for sale and several juliana piglets for sale. We also just had a litter of pot bellies born recently that at are all males and a couple are already looking like they'll be beautiful breeder sires.Those will be ready mid feb.
We also have breeding pairs available if you prefer.
We have spotted and all blk available depending on your preference.
If you are looking for Kune Kunes right now I know a gal who breeds champion kune kunes nearby and hers are all registered and gorgeous stock. I think she said she has litters due in february but we won't be breeding our ladies until later this month and won't have piglets until almost summer.
Let me know if you want me to run out to the pens and take specific pictures or if there's something in particular you are looking for.
We can neuter for you if you let us know in advance, it only takes a minute but i may need to wait for hubby to get home if i need help.
Im happy to answer any questions from our worming schedule to our breeding practices and so on. We raise all of our pigs as hands on as possible and they are socialized with dogs of course. Some piglets we also raise in the house if its going to be a pet we can litter box train for you etc.
Our pot belly piglets are 100 or less for older ones of course and will make deals for more than one and breeder pairs
Our Juliana piglets start at 200 but price can go up or down depending on color and quality etc for example a blue eyed pink and blk spotted is usually 250 an all blk is just 125
american guinea hogs are 100

I would like to offer $25-$50(depending on the pig) discount for each pig to any members here as an introduction!

Attachments

• IMG_4126.jpg
    IMG_4126.jpg
    507.9 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_3388.jpg
    IMG_3388.jpg
    424.3 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_4306.jpg
    IMG_4306.jpg
    608.3 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_4718.jpg
    IMG_4718.jpg
    526 KB · Views: 121

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I would recommend that you start a thread for each of your breeds and chronicle your breedings and piglets. Post a link to this post on page one of each of your breed threads. You might get more attention to your pigs that way.