spoiled bull

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
i like to keep him in top shape.esp since he is running on 50 or 60 cows.

LavacaW

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
WyneDot...where in Texas are you and what breed of cattle are you raising now?:frow

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
im in northeast tx between dallas an texarkana tx.the comm herd is polled hereford x holstein.the reg herd is beefmasters.

laughingllama75

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
OK, to be fair, I dont think we should pick on Wyndot this week for NOT posting pics. He did post some wonderful ones of his heard last Satuday, I believe. A LOT of pics..... I was so happy at seeing all that beefy goodness, it kept me going all week. Especaily that bull. What a hunk he is! :love

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
laughingllama75 said:
OK, to be fair, I dont think we should pick on Wyndot this week for NOT posting pics. He did post some wonderful ones of his heard last Satuday, I believe. A LOT of pics..... I was so happy at seeing all that beefy goodness, it kept me going all week. Especaily that bull. What a hunk he is! :love
UUUhhhh, this thread was started 6/9. Long before he posted the pics. ;)

laughingllama75

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Well then, if that's how you gonna be........I'm not gonna play anymore! :gig
Here I am, defending Wyn's honor, and he's nowhere to be found. Just like a man. LOL. JUST KIDDIN WYN!!!!! :frow

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
laughingllama75 said:
With all the picking we had to do just to get the last pictures, I'm afraid if we stop picking now, we will never see a Beefmaster picture again!

Keep on picking!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
hey i do have to work ever now an then.but im around here somewhere :gig