Spring Creek Lucie Cocoa KIDDED *Pics*

dkluzier

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Lovely lovely lovely. Beautiful babies Kinderkorner. I can't wait for mine! On more month for cross bred babies

KinderKorner

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
We decided on Jingle Belle for the Girl, and Jasper Noelle for the boy.

Hey I'm a poet! :D

They sure are cute. I love them more everytime I look at them. The little doeling is soo sweet. And they are just beginning to get their good legs, and run and jump around.

If anyone interested in the little female, her mother is 5th generation, and her dad is 2nd, so she is a 3rd generation. Will be registered.

I will also have many more babies for sell in spring.

KinderKorner

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Everyone is still doing good. It's really cold and been snowing. So the poor babies are constantly shivering. But I put a little pet taxi in there, and they snuggle inside.

Mommy is pretty tiny. Hopefully with lots of grain she will catch up on her correct size. But overall they are doing good.

They will be disbudded in a few days. And given their CDT shot.

This birth has really jumpstarted my excitment for the rest of the birthings.

Right now we have 4 for sure does bred. And 3 that are suppose to be. But haven't.

Does anyone else have that problem?

Everyone says if you have a buck you WILL get babies. But we have had bucks for over a year now. And they just don't seem to breed.

It's not real young bucks either. We had a buck in there over a year old. And he bred one last year. This year he bred 2.

Then the younger buck which is like 8-10 months old. he bred 2 the first day. And now he has been in there for around 3 months. And no one has been bred. He don't even seem interested. We are going to take him out for a while, and then bring him back in to see if maybe he just needs to regain his interest?