Squeeze Chute Project

bizzeeb60

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
the headgate looks real good painted.keep up the good work.
Thanks Wyne...hopefully the yellow won't cause a problem for the cows like WildRose said it might, if it does, we will have to cover it up with the green.

m.holloway

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
i'm central, inverness ocala one way tampa another some what. free is a great price!!!!!!!!i almost got one for 200.00 but i didn't have the cash at the time. good luck with the finishing.post a pic when you get a chance.

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some better pics of our old squeeze:

DSCF0019-4.jpg

Left side

DSCF0020-4.jpg

Head gate

DSCF0021-4.jpg

Guillotine gate

It's old and rusty and clanky, but it still does its job.

bizzeeb60

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hey WildRose,

Thanks for posting the pics of your squeeze chute. It will help us know how to put ours back together when we get it finished and set up. Still have a ways to go with our project, I just put the finish coat of paint on the head gate yesterday. We have gotten a little sidetracked from the project trying to catch up on some other unfished ones.

We are hoping to set he gate in place in the pasture maybe tomorrow then we can start on the chute frame.

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
bizzeeb60 said:
Hey WildRose,

Thanks for posting the pics of your squeeze chute. It will help us know how to put ours back together when we get it finished and set up. Still have a ways to go with our project, I just put the finish coat of paint on the head gate yesterday. We have gotten a little sidetracked from the project trying to catch up on some other unfished ones.

We are hoping to set he gate in place in the pasture maybe tomorrow then we can start on the chute frame.
Your welcome :)