Starting a hobby farm

Totesmygoats

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Hello All, Just wanting to introduce myself.
I'm in Alberta, Canada. Looking forward to learning some new things about our critters. We have mini rex rabbits, chickens, and Nigerian goats. We'll be starting with Chinchilla rabbits at the end of the month. Exciting and busy times ahead!

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings @Totesmygoats from the front range in Colorado :frow Welcome to BYH! We have a lot of active rabitteers as well as goat folks, so you should find some great folks to share info with. There's a wealth of info and experience already on the various threads. We're a bunch of picture addicts... just giving forewarning... So if you have some you'd be willing to post, we'll all try not to drool too much on our keyboards... :confused: Browse around :caf and when you're ready, just jump right into the discussions! Glad you joined us!

Ponker

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Welcome from Northern Arkansas. I also have Nigerians and American Chinchilla rabbits. All you need now are some wonderful cuddly Finnsheep! LOL

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from another Colorado. I also have chickens, how many do you have?

Totesmygoats

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes! I have 9 chickens. They're a Wyandotte/ISA crosses, so lots of different colors.