Still peeing on himself darn it!!!!

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Things should slow down here very soon. Combination of time of year, amount of sunlight, temperatures, and him getting it all (residue) out of his system (6-8 weeks). My buck is done for the year but has scald around his eye and ear on one side of his face from his male perfume enhancements. :sick Haven't seen him anointing him self anymore of late.

Pepperjack'smom

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Things should slow down here very soon. Combination of time of year, amount of sunlight, temperatures, and him getting it all (residue) out of his system (6-8 weeks). My buck is done for the year but has scald around his eye and ear on one side of his face from his male perfume enhancements. :sick Haven't seen him anointing him self anymore of late.

Oh, okay I didn't realize that it can take so long for those hormones to work their way out. I guess I'll just be patient and hope for the best...yuck!!

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
there's a slang word for this post castration period and behavior, and I've heard it and said it for 50 yrs but I can't for the life of me think of it right now.

Sheepshape

Herd Master
Reaction score
Testosterone lasts in the animal for about 3 months. Even if he likes the habit of face peeing, his pee will smell less strong over time!

Latest posts