Stinky Buck Smell

MrsDieselEngineer

The Goat Lady
Reaction score
For those of you who have a really hard time removing the stinky buck smell off your hands/arms, try using coffee soap. Wash once and the smell is completely gone. :clap
Just thought I'd share!

SuburbanFarmChic

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
HA... I read the title of the post and thought, "Oh, I should tell them about coffee soap".

Yeah, home made coffee soap is the bomb for removing goat or any other smell.

Stacykins

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
elevan said:
Do you make your own or where do you source it from?
Chagrin Valley Soaps makes a great coffee soap. I tried it before I started making my own cold process soaps.

But making your own, if you are a soap maker, is easy. Really strong coffee (some people double or triple brew it) to replace the water in the recipe, and also some people use the used grounds in the soap, too. The grounds make it gently exfoliating. Definitely a good way to re task the morning's coffee grounds, other than on the compost heap.

MrsDieselEngineer

The Goat Lady
Reaction score
Yup, that is exactly how I make mine, I toss in a small handful of grounds and it makes a wonderful soap. I've never used any soap that worked as well. :cool:

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Stacykins said:
elevan said:
Do you make your own or where do you source it from?
Chagrin Valley Soaps makes a great coffee soap. I tried it before I started making my own cold process soaps.

But making your own, if you are a soap maker, is easy. Really strong coffee (some people double or triple brew it) to replace the water in the recipe, and also some people use the used grounds in the soap, too. The grounds make it gently exfoliating. Definitely a good way to re task the morning's coffee grounds, other than on the compost heap.
Thank you :)

I was hoping that someone had a source for our members who don't make their own.

carolinagirl

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Coffee soap is wonderful. My daughter makes it for me. it gets the worse smells off your hands. I keep a bar in the kitchen. It even gets garlic smells off your hands.

aggieterpkatie

The Shepherd
Reaction score
I have a batch curing now. It will be ready in a couple more weeks. :)

Latest posts