~ SUPER kidding ~ Every's Farm ~

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
A hearty congratulations are in order for a friend of mine's farm! Her Boer doe just kidded 3 purebred Boer DOELINGS!!!!!!!!

kstaven

Purple Cow/Moderator
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Rounds like that are always good. Two years ago we had an exceptional/unusual year at 95% doelings. Unfortunate part is the pendulum can swing the other way.

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Do we get pictures?!?!?!? :drool

It is mean to tease us without pictures......

Congratulations on the babies!

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
The proud Boer mommy(Blaze) & her triplet doelings
3120_blaze_her_doelings.jpg

Doeling #1
3120_blazes_doeling_1.jpg

Doeling #2
3120_blazes_doeling_2.jpg

The triplets
3120_blazes_doelings.png

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
kstaven said:
Unfortunate part is the pendulum can swing the other way.
ah-yuh, know that all to well here. So far we have had 75% buckling 25% doeling with a survival rate of 75%. The first buckling did not survive the kidding process. His mom was just a doeling herself(accidental breeding), and was too small to pass the average size single chamoise boy. The rest are all doing brilliantly. Hoping for doelings come December, we have one last doe due around the 3rd.

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
GOOD NEWS!! the breeder posted to Facebook that all 3 doelings are for sale! If you are interested, let me know so I can forward your info to her.

kstaven

Purple Cow/Moderator
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Livinwright Farm said:
kstaven said:
ah-yuh, know that all to well here. So far we have had 75% buckling 25% doeling with a survival rate of 75%. The first buckling did not survive the kidding process. His mom was just a doeling herself(accidental breeding), and was too small to pass the average size single chamoise boy. The rest are all doing brilliantly. Hoping for doelings come December, we have one last doe due around the 3rd.
Keeping my fingers crossed here concerning that pendulum thing. First round of kids due in November and then staggered out in intervals until early February.

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
kstaven said:
Livinwright Farm said:
kstaven said:
Keeping my fingers crossed here concerning that pendulum thing. First round of kids due in November and then staggered out in intervals until early February.
:fl from New Jersey. Hoping the pendulum swings your way. :)