Super Moon Tonight

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Maybe the Super Moon will draw out the lambs on my two ewes that look ready to pop. I hope so! The Super Moon is closer than normal to the earth, so looks bigger. I'll bet it has an effect on birth too. At least I hope so. My own babies were born on full moons and I am restless on full moons, I don't sleep well.

I bet the emergency rooms will go nuts tonight, even more so than usual.

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
We can't even see the moon tonight - POURING rain here along with some medium thunder. First major rain we've had since Harvey.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
We can't even see the moon tonight - POURING rain here along with some medium thunder. First major rain we've had since Harvey.
We need rain! Didn't get a drop from Harvey, had to watch it on TV dumping on my friends and family. How about catching me a mason jar of rain and sending it to me? :lol:

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'd be glad to share - we're getting deluged again right now. It stopped long enough for me to run out and milk and started right back up.

Hope ya get babies tonight! :fl

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Supposed to be rain headed our way starting later tonight. I slept last night with the bedroom window opened and the house is still opened up right now. Looking at the radar, I don't see any storms imminent here :( Lots of T-storm activity down in deep SE TX though. Along I-10 from 1/2 way between San Antonio & Houston over to the LA border. Supposed to be getting substantially cooler here over the coming week.

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
We have a harvest moon here and it is gorgeous, however ever since it came out I have had a massive headache. Did I mention I never get headaches? o_O

Last edited:

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
goodpost.gif
Well... didya? :pop:caf

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
:hit No babies! I thought for sure that pull of the Super Moon would pop those babies right on out. Nope. Oh well, it's supposed to rain tonight, they will probably have them tonight. They both look like they are ready to explode and their bags look like they're holding a volleyball between their back legs. They're sucking up mineral like vacuum cleaners. They'll give birth when??:idunno Durned if I know.

@luvmypets it stands to reason that you would get a headache. The moon has the power to move the oceans, high tide, low tide. So it is doing a tap dance on your head. :lol: