Tasty Acres Homestead (From 2020 jump to 2023)

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Looks like things are really moving along for y'all....and I know ya are really glad to have some animals to spend some time with....it won't be too much longer and ya will be excited about what lies ahead....which will help tremendously to heal from the pain of the past....:)

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hi, BYH fam!

I've missed being on much!

I do have some exciting news and randomness to tell you all about!

First off "Happy Mothers Day" to all you beautiful mamas on here!!!

I can't say how much my mama means to me and my siblings! I know I'm very blessed to have a mama like I do.

Mama is amazing, daring, devoted, loving, passionate, patient,but best of all she is my mama! And I'm forever blessed to have her in my life even when I always appreciate her as I should!

Grandpa is doing amazing and will be coming home in a months time! I finally got to see him this last Thursday and he is doing wonderful. I really thought we would loose him but God has been merciful and allowed us more time with him!!! I'm one happy granWddaughter when my grandpa is doing well!!!

And what randomness is going on at this crazy place???????????? Its been Oquite a while since I last updated you all! :hide

Were getting ready for 200chicks to arrive on June3rd!!! And 10guineas to help with tick control. So setting up brooders before hand and making sure everything runs well is next weeks project.

Getting ready to till this Saturday and Sunday (well, dad will till as me and sis are gone with friends :p)... but seeds are planted and sprouting!!! :weee:weee

Our biggest project is getting this property picked up! So 10days from today we are having cars hauled, buildings wrecked/moved, etc... Lots happening over the next 2-3weeks.

Tomorrow I'm gonna get ya'll some photos for before&after pics!

have fun all ya and be back tomorrow!