Tasty Acres Homestead (From 2020 jump to 2023)

Dani4Hedgies

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
LOL just LOVE this thread Tah just LOVE your hair so pretty and I completely understand the humidity issue I have natural curly/wavy hair as well and the second the humidity hits its all over and there is NOTHING you can do with it :) can't wait to hear about your chickens and goats.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
You are beautiful! I love your skin tone with your dark curly hair!!

My hair gets too long and gives me headaches too. My hair is much straighter though so it has to be past my shoulder blades to start causing problems. I also can’t do any “side of the head” hairstyles at all. Those are an instant headache. I can’t do headbands either.

I’ve had more than one perm in an attempt to get spiral curls. None worked that way...
Thank you.

Yeah, my will t but I think I may have found answers (will tell you all in a bit), so I'm gonna let it grow out again and hope it doesn't cause any issues. :)

I love headbands during the winter but summer...:eek:

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
I never knowed long hair does that. And here I was just being thankful I didnt have to brush mine or anything :hide

Yes, long hair causes headaches. It does for my sister too and hers is thicker than mine!

I never knew how complicated being a girl was :th :lol:

Don’t get me started!! ;)

:gig:gig:gig

You all crack me up!