Tasty Acres Homestead (From 2020 jump to 2023)

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
So glad things are going well for you and your family, Tasty!

I'm glad you were able to get answers about your headaches - now I'm praying for you to be able to get your eyes checked sooner, rather than later! Having dealt with headaches most of my life, I can sure empathize. When I was 8 or 9, I had constant migraines. After many tests and even tonsils/Adnoids out, they finally figured out it was my eyes. My vision was so bad, I was considered legally blind. When I finally got my first pair of glasses, I was amazed! I didn't realize I was supposed to be able to see every leaf on the trees!!! The glasses put an end to the migraines.

Then, in my 40's I started getting migraines again. After a lot of trial and error, I came to realize that all artificial sweeteners gave me migraines. Then, I fine tuned it to realize that artificial fragrances in perfumes, deodorant, hairspray, shampoo, air fresheners, laundry products, dish soaps, etc. caused extreme fatigue, irritability and migraines. So, I have gone to an all natural lifestyle and for the most part have been migraine free for about 8 years. I even make my own personal care products using essential oils.

I'm so excited that you will be getting chickens once you are in your house. And of course GOATS!!! :celebrate :weee :celebrate

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
almost all mudding is done!!!

20180224_142436.jpg
20180224_142457.jpg
20180224_142509.jpg
20180224_142526.jpg

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Looking really Good on the Progress there....I know it is a lot of hard work, but it will be sooo worth it....when it is finished....won't be long before ya will have a roller in your hand.....:)

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Looking really Good on the Progress there....I know it is a lot of hard work, but it will be sooo worth it....when it is finished....won't be long before ya will have a roller in your hand.....:)
Yeah, I'm going to have to read yalls comments to dad... He often thinks he is not making progress so this will help him to see he is!

Oh, yeah, last night we were supposed to start priming but my grandpa Keith was rushed to the hospital last night due to a heart attack!

They have him in the anchorage but they say he is doing well and should be home soon... Gonna go see him this Saturday!

Latest posts