Tasty Acres Homestead (From 2020 jump to 2023)

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
That is a shame.....sorry to hear about your grandpa and hope things aren't too bad for his recovery.....having had 2, I can tell ya they can take a bit out of ya.....hope it all is as Well as it can be.....:fl......:hugs

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I SO suck at taping drywall. Takes me FOREVER. A pro can do a whole room in the time it takes me to do one joint.

I know how your Dad feels. T H I S much to do, it seems impossible and progress just isn't what you want. And there are always interruptions that halt the work you are trying to finish.

I hope the heart attack was really minor and he is back to health soon.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Is there a such thing as being to excited?!?!

These last couple days have been so fun and just really enjoyable just lots of exciting things happening and just having fun with the family!

I may finally been able to relieve my pain! I get my eyes checked next Saturday and mom found something called "migraine stop" and Several people that have chronic headaches from injuries say it works. So we will see but at least the front pressure will be gone.

I'm such a random girl that is always finding something random to do. So these past couple days I've had a lot of fun with siblings, been walking with them down on the beach each day and just having a heck of a good time!

There all growing up so fast but nothing is shocking more than my best buddy Mr E love my buddy! He's almost 6! I still remember him the day he was born I stuck to him every since and he to me. But nothing was sweeter than what he did for me on my birthday... He said he couldn't buy me anything but he could clean his room and behave for the day for me and tell me how much he liked having me as a bigger sister! It was the sweetest thing ever!

I love all my siblings and couldn't be without them ever! Even when hard days come!

But also dad and mom! Just always seem to know what i need! Being here when I wanted ti end my life, here to show me what is expected of me, give me opportunity upon opportunity to accomplish my goals, and i could go on forever!

And guess what guys, we got 3feet of snow this week! But it is already melting... Fun to play in tho for the short time we have it.

Okay, life when tourists come is so fun, lol... Today 40 degrees so out in snow in pants and short slesle shirt. But if a tourist sees this they just gotta stop and ask questions so I went down the list of how I guess I'm "alaskan" whatever that means, lol. But just gotta love these people!

On to the exciting news!

Today mom and dad met with the family I was talking about earlier that wants to help get the farm off the ground and it is a go! This big for us!

So mom is ordering seeds and we are replacing fencing, the greenhouse, tilling once snow melts, planting, getting everything ready for 200 chicks, turkey should start nesting soon so that will be exciting, and finish on the bathroom so kitchen can be done by June! And much more.

But it got me thinking I'm so happy with just everything it has helped me just be able to come out of my shell I put myself in... I didn't realize how much i had trapped myself be because of fear... Fear of just about everything! But I'm finding just letting myself heal is not a easy thing especially after all the loss but I'm finding myself changing daily and it is amazing to hear dad say "my girl is a nut cracker"! I haven't heard him say that since papa passed so to hear that means something is changing.

So the roof is done and looks amazing so I will get pictures on my new phone so you all can see... You all here that??? I got a new phone so no more trying to barrow his phone. Lol.

And hint hint we are going to be looking at some baby goats in a couple days that were Born today!

But yeah, I'm needing to put my little sis to bed so talk in the morning!

Bills Vs Beaks

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Is there a such thing as being to excited?!?!

These last couple days have been so fun and just really enjoyable just lots of exciting things happening and just having fun with the family!

I may finally been able to relieve my pain! I get my eyes checked next Saturday and mom found something called "migraine stop" and Several people that have chronic headaches from injuries say it works. So we will see but at least the front pressure will be gone.

I'm such a random girl that is always finding something random to do. So these past couple days I've had a lot of fun with siblings, been walking with them down on the beach each day and just having a heck of a good time!

There all growing up so fast but nothing is shocking more than my best buddy Mr E love my buddy! He's almost 6! I still remember him the day he was born I stuck to him every since and he to me. But nothing was sweeter than what he did for me on my birthday... He said he couldn't buy me anything but he could clean his room and behave for the day for me and tell me how much he liked having me as a bigger sister! It was the sweetest thing ever!

I love all my siblings and couldn't be without them ever! Even when hard days come!

But also dad and mom! Just always seem to know what i need! Being here when I wanted ti end my life, here to show me what is expected of me, give me opportunity upon opportunity to accomplish my goals, and i could go on forever!

And guess what guys, we got 3feet of snow this week! But it is already melting... Fun to play in tho for the short time we have it.

Okay, life when tourists come is so fun, lol... Today 40 degrees so out in snow in pants and short slesle shirt. But if a tourist sees this they just gotta stop and ask questions so I went down the list of how I guess I'm "alaskan" whatever that means, lol. But just gotta love these people!

On to the exciting news!

Today mom and dad met with the family I was talking about earlier that wants to help get the farm off the ground and it is a go! This big for us!

So mom is ordering seeds and we are replacing fencing, the greenhouse, tilling once snow melts, planting, getting everything ready for 200 chicks, turkey should start nesting soon so that will be exciting, and finish on the bathroom so kitchen can be done by June! And much more.

But it got me thinking I'm so happy with just everything it has helped me just be able to come out of my shell I put myself in... I didn't realize how much i had trapped myself be because of fear... Fear of just about everything! But I'm finding just letting myself heal is not a easy thing especially after all the loss but I'm finding myself changing daily and it is amazing to hear dad say "my girl is a nut cracker"! I haven't heard him say that since papa passed so to hear that means something is changing.

So the roof is done and looks amazing so I will get pictures on my new phone so you all can see... You all here that??? I got a new phone so no more trying to barrow his phone. Lol.

And hint hint we are going to be looking at some baby goats in a couple days that were Born today!

But yeah, I'm needing to put my little sis to bed so talk in the morning!
very exciting :clap congratulations on everything and also happy belated birthday :p

Latest posts