Tasty Acres Homestead (From 2020 jump to 2023)

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
When we were pushed into a situatuon to relocate and change jobs, schools, life in general, back in March, it was a complete Divine act that it was accomplished by our end of June deadline and both the job and property were established at the same time. I commuted abt a month while my new job and severance overlapped. The new job gave me a week off to move. It was a difficult period, but it is obvious God had His hand all over it.

Joseph had to be sold into slavery and then go to prison to enter Pharaoh's service and become second in charge of all Egypt. Stay strong in your Faith and whatever or wherever you go, He will be with you.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
These past few days have been hard! I don't want to say anything but I could really use some encouragement. I am a mess an emotional wreck, my whole family is having a hard time! Everything just seems to be going so I just am at a breaking point.

Life just seems so cruel right now! People can be so hurtful!

My parents have handled this better than I could even imagine! From just being here for us kids to doing everything in their power to show us the right way. I just be more grateful!

I don't want to give to much information out but right now at literally the worst time no work has worked out for dad. With now having to board the goats I don't think it is possible.

They were the literally the last thing we have that we were holding on to hoping it would work out. I get it we have been thru so much and seemed as tho everything would work out, when last minute it goes completely upside down. I know you all know how much those goats mean to me! God bless my dads heart he was willing to not mention a word and do everything possible to keep them until it just isn't. He is such an amazing dad!

And those involved just don't care at all... Thankfully after October first we are done dealing with them.

I could just use a lot of prayer and encouragement. I am generally a pretty positive person but after 3years of just hard times I have come to wits end.

I really want to thank you all for being here for me! I have my family, friends and you all are Def included!❤

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm really sorry your troubles are continuing. I agree, you and the family have surmounted trial after trial ever since you moved up to AK. I hope some work comes your Dad's way soon, what is his field?

We are here for you :hugs

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh No!!.....:hugs...it will get better when ya "nail down" a place to fit the "criteria" that is needed for the family's needs.....finding income is of high "importance", most of the time, so ya may have to "move" to a job.....but, at that point things do get better.....just as ya know now, having gone thru a similar situation going to Alaska.....ya can overcome this too....if it comes to that....ya are older now and your reactions will affect your siblings that look up to ya.....the best thing is to let your parents know they have your support and ya are willing to do what needs to be done.....you'll always have my support!!.....that is the best thing ya can do is to just tell em, I promise ya it will touch em like ya wouldn't even imagine...:)

Latest posts