Tasty Acres Homestead (From 2020 jump to 2023)

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm not that adventurous!!!! Well, actually I guess I kinda was when I moved here after college. I had a job but had to apartment hunt after I got here.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wait, they are moving in 3 months and don't even know what city they want to live in/near yet?
That is how my parents do things :\:thThey are moving to the Mesa area!

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm not that adventurous!!!! Well, actually I guess I kinda was when I moved here after college. I had a job but had to apartment hunt after I got here.
Yeah, I'm with you! Yeah, but when they have a family I think it is def different than when it's just you or one other person.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Happy day after Easter everyone! I hope it was a wonderful day!

I did easter with Jake's family this week as with my family and the church they go to easter is next week so I get to celebrate twice! We had a very fun day hangout with family and playing games with everyone!

Mom is in AZ this week to finalize some plans for the move and it looks like by July they will be on their way up that way! They've decided on the Mesa area as we have some family up there and friends that have moved up that way. I am feeling a little more at ease with the idea now that the kids know and they are starting to get excited about it.

Arlo goes in for Crypt surgery this Wednesday and then he is going to a boarding barn that will keep him for 3 weeks stalled and in dry turnout till he is healed up. Hoping that is smooth and recovery goes well for him. And then after he is healed up he is going up to a trainer for a month to start full training and I will be getting the opportunity to be working alongside him and a trainer together so I am excited to have him riding later this summer! Got a few trail rides planned and was just happy to have some warmer weather to spend with him.

We are in full-fletched wet spring here! Almost all the snow is melted in the valley now but it is just coldish and wet. MUD MUD and More Mud Everywhere :thI am ready for warmer days and sun but I am loving seeing the ground and green grass coming up.

It's been a busy week keeping little people alive and the house clean while mom's gone but enjoying the time spent with the littles... Although I think they will be happy for mom to take back over soon.