Tasty Acres Homestead (From 2020 jump to 2023)

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Finally warming up after 10-weeks of freezing cold weather (10-below most nights) it reached 34 degrees! Sun was out of snow is melting, took a nice long walk in just a sweatshirt. Definitely feels like spring is just right around the corner!

I just recently found out me, my older sister, mom, and two youngest siblings get to go to Oregon this April... This is a really big deal for me and I can't even explain my excitement! I haven't seen any of my friends for almost 4-years and I have known them for my whole life so I am just so excited!

House hunting is Officially on... So hopefully we will have a home soon. We have 7-weeks to find a place. :) but until then we have started packing now to make things easier for when we need to move.

Since we no longer have a farm I am finding that it was a pretty big part of me, so now I am finding a whole another side of me I didn't know. Which I now have all this time in which I want to find something to put my time and efforts into.

I hope you all have a good weekend!

And we are going to be looking at a house in 1-week.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wow, it has been months since I last logged in on here. I can't believe how much things have changed for everyone and myself. I think I've got a lot of reading to do as I want to know what everyone is up to now.

I've missed you all a lot! I think and pray for you all often. I just haven't been on at all but I've missed you all a lot.

August 11th we left alaska for North Idaho. Where we have spent the last 3months getting settled. We sold everything but 2bags per person our 2dogs, 1cat, and boarded a plane. Only to find out 2days before we moved we found out the house we were going to rent, the owners decided to sell. Thankfully we have friends here so we've been staying in there yard in a travel trailer but we've found a place to rent and move December 1st.

I want to give you guys a more detailed update but it would to much to type on my phone.

I am going to keep up with you all on here as I've missed you all to much.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wow, it has been months since I last logged in on here.
ONLY months? ;)
I'm really glad to hear from you, we miss our friends when they disappear and worry about them. Another big move, I hope this one works out so you can have some stability in your life.

Reactions: TAH

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm glad you checked in TAH. Your journal was one of the first I began reading when I joined. I have thought of you and wondered what you were up to recently. I'm in n. Idaho also, maybe we'll run into each other sometime, or maybe we have and haven't known it!

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
ONLY months? ;)
I'm really glad to hear from you, we miss our friends when they disappear and worry about them. Another big move, I hope this one works out so you can have some stability in your life.
Yeah, a bit longer than months 😶🙃

Yeah, I am hopeful! So far so good and it has been so good for us so far.

Yeah, I'm gonna stick around as I missed you all to.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Glad you remembered us and stopped to say hello. You're always welcome! Hope you and family will be able to settle back into a better routine again. It's been an adventure, for sure. We've missed you. :hugs
Missed you too! It really has been an adventure!

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm glad you checked in TAH. Your journal was one of the first I began reading when I joined. I have thought of you and wondered what you were up to recently. I'm in n. Idaho also, maybe we'll run into each other sometime, or maybe we have and haven't known it!
Aw, I've thought of you as well! Send me a pm and I'd love to talk and maybe we have.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Your family has been on quite the adventure trying to find that forever home. I hope Idaho is a good fit for the family and y'all can find your home there.

• Love
Reactions: TAH

Latest posts