Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
It did but since I have decided I'm not as smart as the dogs and sheep and keep hitting the wire, I'm going to start turning off the electric when I'm doing the grass.
Somehow I misses your post on getting zap by the electric fence, yikes!
Well sooner or later you'll learn, if the dogs and sheep can do it, i have confidence that you'll learn it too Mike! ;):p:D

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I shouldn't gripe about the lack of rain for at least a few weeks. We have had over 3" since yesterday afternoon and most of that was today.

Our Blackberries are super sweet again this year. This is their 3rd year and they are getting larger each year.
Black berries 23 June 2018.JPG

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I was watching the live feed on the Stud Ram Sale in Sedalia that is going on this week. There are some pretty sheep there but if it's like last year the prices are going to verge on silly One of the highest prices for a ram last year was right at $8,000. Most of the breeders we know are in the 50-200 animal range so they won't be getting any of that blood line. :)

Teresa said she is enjoying the show/sale and has gotten in some good visiting time with her family.