Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Teresa made this monster of a Pork Tenderloin Sandwich Wrap that made me do a double take when I looked over to see what she was having.
And she didn't make one for you??

:sick I wouldn't have your balut experience since I have no rooster but I collect eggs daily, at least at the end of the day and often any time I go down to the barn. Nothing would be incubating for even a half a day.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
We had a major disappointment today. Our young helper came really close to ruining his life before it gets started good. He was with Teresa today helping out a friend at a dog boarding facility and as they were leaving, he went back into the house to get his water bottle. They came home and he then went out to do some weed eating for hire for us and not long after we got a phone call from one of the owners asking if anyone had seen his Smith & Wesson 911 while they were at the house. We got a bad feeling about our first gut feeling and went out to check out the young mans car and found the weapon under the front seat. His Grandparents are still livid and the only reason the police were not called was that everyone knows all involved but we aren't sure what the long term is going to be since I think this is the last straw for Grandparents trying to salvage a young man and even though he has become a large part of our family we no longer have any trust in him.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
That is so, so sad....:(.....I will admit to being a fan of the young man and thought many times of how all of that was such a great sittuation for him to be a part of....and that I wish when I was his age, I would've had that opportunity. Just glad it was caught before it really cost anyone dearly....and all are aware of the truth without physical harm......:hugs