Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Y'all are missing the point. The truck is decorative yard art because he was punished with the loss of his truck. So what crime led to the toilet being yanked? Peeing on the wall? Why was the washer/dryer tossed out in the yard? You assume because there is a new set inside or is there just an empty spot? What clothing crime was committed that banished the washer/dryer to the great outdoors? :lol::lol::lol:

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
The weather is dreary but not really cold today. We have a contractor coming out around lunch time to take some measurements to work up an estimate on our Plans A & B for the equipment handling roof. We need to figure out the cost for doing just the one side or running it all the way around so it will either be a 31' addition or 63' including both sides. We also want an estimate to just have the framing set and an estimate for doing it all to decide how much we can do to keep the cost within our budget. We are going to take advantage of the weather and go to Costco in Franklin this afternoon. That place is a madhouse on weekends but we want to work sheep tomorrow and put the eight ewes that are due to lamb soon in the shop paddock. The other 12's lambing times are spread out over the next 2 months so any ram lambs will be sold and gone by the time they are added to the shop paddock (or will be soon after).

Teresa and I are perfectly compatible in all things except diet. She can eat all day long and never put on a pound plus she likes traditional type meals with at least one vegetable, something starchy and a meat. I spent most of my life eating really low carb and just a meat and vegetable for my main meal (dinner) and just a light meal at breakfast (if any) and a light protein and/or some fruit for lunch. When we got married I weighed exactly the same as I did when I graduated High School and joined the Navy some 35 years earlier (and no, I'm not blaming her since I have a scale and a mirror). :p The change in diet resulted in a slow but steady increase in weight that I decided recently has to go so I'm back to the type of eating that works for me. I rarely eat sweets but I do like something every once in awhile. Teresa found this recipe and made me one this morning that was really good. The recipe said that the crepes can be stored in the refrigerator for 5 days.

Low Carb Crepes

1 tsp vanilla
4 eggs
4 oz cream cheese or cottage cheese.
1/8th cup butter
Filling of choice (we used no sugar added cherry pie filling today)

Sweetener (we used 1 packet of Splenda)

Directions:
  1. Blend all ingredients (we use a hand blender)
  2. Pre-heat small 6” skillet lightly oiled with olive oil or coconut oil
  3. Pour ¼ of the mix into the skillet over medium heat and cover with a lid
  4. Leave for 60-90 second, turn over and leave for another 60-90 seconds.
  5. Filling: we used a sugar free cherry pie filling mixed with some cottage cheese
Approximately 4 grams of carbs

Latest posts