Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I agree with FEM!!....sure is a great feeling when ya find them tho....bet ya said a few "thank yous" when they came running.....:celebrate.....I heard your voice today....all the talk about food here and on other threads, threw a craving on me....so took some steaks from the freezer to thaw and Joyce asked what I planned on using as a marinade....I heard your words ya told me on the visit with Joe up there....Keep it Simple!!.....so, put the steaks in a ziplock bag with worcestershire, soy sauce, basalmic vinegar, montreal steak seasoning and some thyme....fired up the grill and they turned out really good.....Joyce asked me where I got the recipe....I told her Mike....:lol:.....she said to tell ya thanks!!.....:)

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
We ate at a place Saturday evening, they had a buffet, plus a menu. I had Mexican food off the menu, BJ had country cooking off the buffet. We both ate for $20

We didn't realize Monday was their $5 buffet but it's normally $7 per person and of course you pay for drinks added but it's still great food for the price.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
The cat learned today that she is not at the top of the pecking order. We had Maisy out to be combed and the cat decided to do what she had done with Lance and Sassy. She came up hissing and when she got within about 5' of Maisy, there was no holding her and the race was on. That was about an hour ago and we haven't seen the cat come out of the shed yet.