Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
We went to Kroger this morning right at opening time to pick up a few things. We have been using their online ordering process for the past several weeks but there literally was only two customers in the store besides us and everyone there was wearing masks.

We bought a couple of whole chickens to do some Hot Wings and Legs tomorrow plus Teresa wants to do a batch of broth in the pressure cooker.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
We need to have an HVAC service call but I doubt we will get one fast since everybody just started using their AC. It got up to 87 in the house this afternoon then we both remembered that window unit that we bought when we first moved here since we didn't have central AC at that point.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sometimes, keeping stuff around is a Benefit.... :thumbsup ....my problem seems to be the "need" doesn't come until 3mnths After I got rid of it......:lol:.....sure hope ya get it going without spending too much on it....I couldn't make it without AC these days....:hugs

We had forgotten about even having it since it was covered on an out of the way shelf. What reminded us about was I mentioned that we need to run to Home Depot and buy a window unit. That reminded both of us that we already had one.

drstratton

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
The recipe is at the link and if nothing else, use the spice blend on ground lamb and beef.

Thank you fro the recipe...I will definitely be trying this one out! :)

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
You can specify "allow substitutions" (or not) but if you don't they won't fill that item. It isn't what I would call live. Being a small town though we have gotten several text messages during the order fill slot telling us what is available but I'm not sure they would do that everywhere.

Latest posts