Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
My surgeon said he uses a spinal block of some kind and that scares me. I am going to find out more when we do our preop consult. I don't want to be awake as they chop away my knee! Worried about the spinal block too being effective since I had back surgery and have a metal/plastic "appliance"? there. Will it even work? :eek::hit:hu

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Visit with the doc this morning went about as expected. Of course he manipulated my arm in all of those positions that I have avoided for the last year or so and brough tears to my eyes. I got xrays this morning and they are going to set me up with an MRI so at least the process has started.

He also prescribed an anti-inflammatory.

Last edited:

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
It tastes yukky but it sure works.
That's how you know it is working!!!!

Actually, Teresa got the last of the raised beds tilled and ready to plant. I did manage to get them raked and weeded.
I thought the second sentence was going to read "Due to my shoulder I supervised".

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have the main flock on some good grass and they seem happy. They are in some netting but now I'm having a problem keeping Cooper from crowding the net as I put fresh water in their trough. He has developed a habit of getting right next to where I am and close enough so I can scratch his back. Hie nose is about a half inch from my nose as I am filling the trough but so far, that seems to work. :(

Latest posts