Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I was browsing some of my usual sites with my 11 year old Grand sitting next me and I have to say that I'm impressed with the home schooling he has gotten so far. I was surprised at quite a few things that he knew about and a few that I was really surprised about. I was on Facebook awhile ago and saw a picture of a group of snow men that somebody had done that was made to look like the images of the flag raising that happened on Iwo Jima in World War II. When I clicked on the photo he said "that looks like the picture of the flag raising on Iwo Jima".

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I happened to be on Amazon placing an order and a commercial came on TV about the last season of Game of Thrones is now available for purchase so I added it to the order.

Our company left this afternoon after dinner. Tom and the boys had spent a lot of time with the pup and when they walked out to get in their car, Solas walked up the hill with them so I guess things worked out.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
December 7 is also my older brother's birthday. I miss him.

My Dad was a WW2 veteran, he joined the navy for 8 years and was in WW2 from before Pearl Harbor until after the war ended. He was in the battle of Guadalcanal. His ship went down in the battle, I don't know which one. I have a picture of him on the ship Lexington that I found after my Mother died.

Happy Anniversary to you and Teresa. Y'all are perfect for each other.

Latest posts