Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
We don't watch a lot of TV but we do like to watch it without commercials so we run it through our TiVo but that died today. I mentioned it before but Teresa is in the hospital in Pulaski doing a sleep study tonight as they try to figure out what's going on with her. They don't allow phones for obvious reasons so I had to email my Good Night to her so at least she gets it in the morning. :)

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Our meat processor did a bunch of the venison I took to him as a snack link with jalapeno/cheese mix that is almost addictive. They are about the size of a small hot dog but they are about as good as it gets.

Teresa didn't get a lot of sleep last night and since she fell asleep with her head on my lap, I thought I would say goodnight to BYH since it's too hard to type with the computer sitting on the arm of the couch. :)

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I can see where it would be a bit uncomfortable for you to type with the laptop on her head.
Did they say how long you have to wait for a potential diagnosis?

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
We got our replacement TiVo today and the first thing we noticed was there were no cables in the box. We start to hook it up using the cables we already have and the power cord is a different size. Teresa called to let them know that they could or should at least let buyers know there are no cables being sent as they know what they were sending and also know what device we are sending back.