Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Our first set of twins arrived here about a half hour ago from my favorite two year old. From the time she separated from the herd, It only took her about 15 minutes to have the first one followed by the other in about 10 minutes.

Twin lambs 31 Jan 2020.JPG

goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
hey mike, glad to see that youall are well. was surprised to see mel living with you but went back and read B&B's thread and found out why. hate what she and dh are going through but happy for him and you guys too.
nice looking lambs, mom did a great job.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
@goatgurl Mel was a tremendously hard decision for her and it pained me to watch the pain she had on leaving here. I have said it before a couple of times but there is no doubt in my mind that Mel would have been taken back to Florida if she didn't think he would be happy here. Literally within minutes of being down in the sheep area, the big boy acted like he had been raised here but he still wanted to see Mama the next morning as if he knew she would be leaving. He has truly become an LGD that loves his job.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ashylyn was in labor and looked to be having trouble so I went out to see if she needed help. By the time I got out there she was cleaning off a long legged ram lamb. I was out there quite awhile and thought she was done so I came up to the house and when I looked out she had another lamb that she was cleaning off.

The other one I took because that is Wild Thang trying to put her nose in my pocket to see if I have any crackers. :)
Ashlyn ram lamb 2 Feb 2020.JPG
34 after crackers.JPG