Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Our neighbor down the road said she was about to call when the truck came out of our driveway because it looked suspicious. You have been out there so I have no idea what he was thinking. Even harder to figure out how he got turned around out there. :)

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
We got a half dozen lambs taken care of and 8 of the ewes feet taken care of and this gives us a good chance to see will be staying. Based on size, parasite resistance and feet, we for sure are keeping two of Notags daughters and a granddaughter. Notags' grand is 7 weeks old and weighs 42 pounds so she will be a big girl also. Every birth for all of them have been twins every time. We are marking each of them as they go through so we can tell at a glance who has had what done to them and what their status is.so all we have to do the last time is run them through the sorting gate and either to the trailer or back out in the field.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I fired up the smoker and put on a spatchcock chicken and some leg quarters. After I get back from feeding I've got 7 pounds of bratwurst to go on.

Spatchcock chicken.JPG