Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
There was a couple of months when my hip was at it's worst we didn't go a lot but we went when I was having good days even if only for a couple of hours. Winter fishing around here is as good or better than warm weather so whatever we get will get used now that we are both feeling good. I just want to play mechanic a lot less and have something I can trust. I got so I wouldn't go any farther away from the ramp than what I figured the trolling motor would get us most of the way back to the ramp. :)

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
This morning was in the high 50's when I went out to move the sheep to fresh grass. Teresa wanted to take a picture of my fall attire but I left before she had the chance. It was cool enough to wear a light jacket along with gym shorts and muck boots because of the tall wet grass. :)

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
It was cool enough to wear a light jacket along with gym shorts and muck boots because of the tall wet grass.

I love it, haha!

About a million years ago I was a stable hand for a lady whom I also did gardening for. I fed the horses 7 days a week and we lived 3 miles away. On Sunday mornings we would stop off and I'd feed on the way to church.
One day one of the college daughters was visiting her mom and caught me racing around with flakes of hay in a dressy dress, hose, and muddy barn boots, lol.
She liked my outfit.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Bruce, The one we have had virtually every part replaced that could be. The motor checked out like a new one but it was always hard to start. We got a good buy on the one we are buying and every bit of the boat has been restored to like new condition. We had it out this afternoon on the Duck River and it did great.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
This is an old picture but it brought back some good memories in training this boy and also brought back some good memories with friends. My only regret with Lance is that he had the potential to probably be one of the best dogs in competition in the country but that wound up not meeting our goals.

Lance working.jpg
Lance working.jpg

Latest posts