Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
It was already 85 outside at 8:30 this morning so we brought the lambs in again to pull more fecals to have that done before Teresa heads out of town later in the week. The family is meeting just outside of Tulsa for the Holiday. They tried to find something closer so I could at least go for a day trip but Tulsa was as central as they could find. There is one son each on west and east coast and the daughter lives in Reno.

The couple of lambs that had an egg count had less of a count the last time we checked so we will pull fairly regular to make sure we have a good baseline before they get turned out with the adults. They still haven't had a wormer and only had a garlic drench regularly.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
and swung around enough to land on my hip
Which of course doesn't hurt at all when you land on it :rolleyes:
I can attest to the opposite, I slipped on the ice going to the mailbox last winter and landed on my hip. Hurt for days and I fell from ground level!

There is one son each on west and east coast and the daughter lives in Reno.
Sounds like no place is central since they all have to fly, might as well have it at your place ;)

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lucky you didn't break your hip! Sometimes catching yourself as you fall can cause muscles to pull and tear. Glad you are OK. You need some sort of safety harness for the Polaris bed! LOL

I just need to watch where I'm stepping and remind myself not even to step anywhere when it is full of branches. :)