Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I do have to ask since the arm doesn't always want to go where I need it to. :cool:

She drove us into Nashville for the first time ever today since I normally do all of the driving but can't move the gear shift so she is doing her part and I'm getting to gawk at some pretty scenery that I haven't been able to check out before now. :)
You might get used to enjoying the scenery as you pass by. Shall we call you "Miss Daisy"?

Did Jay get his lambs yet?

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Our numbers right now are working good. The rest could be all rams and it wouldn't bother me at this point. Some of the really solid three year old ewes will be bred back and sold as I don't want to go into winter with more than 30. Depending on how he grows out we may work the big ram lamb into the rotation but we have a ram lamb on reserve from Tavalin Farms here in Tennessee so who knows.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Here a few pictures of the single ewe and one set of twins. The other ewe and her twins are still off in the far paddock.

15 Mar 2012 TN12 E & R lambs.JPG
15 Mar 2018 TN12 E & R Lambs2.JPG
15 Mar 2018 TN7 Ewe Lamb.JPG

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Both of the twins are right at 10.5 and each has some brown coloring mostly on their ears. The single ewe lamb is 11.2

There is another set of twins just born as well as another single. Momma ewes were getting stressed out so we'll give them some bonding time before messing with them. At least one of the newest twins is a ram lamb but we'll check them out later.

Last edited:

Latest posts