Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Saving money is always a good thing, and being ready-to-use has some Worth to it also. Being portable and easy set-up are just "Gravy to the Taters". Ya may have save a bit more with the "Pkg Deal", but it is your research and "Thought Process" that saved your "Pocket" from spending more. Not to mention having to deal with difficult ground, too. Sounds like a "Plus" all the way around to me.....:thumbsup

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
"Natural Bonsai"....sometimes it amazes me how nature "Defies" human logic....always things we scratch our heads over....at least I do....:)

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
The biggest plus is that I don't have to drive a bunch of T-posts in rocky ground to support panels to drive the sheep.
Now Mike WHY would you not want to drive T-posts into rocky ground?? I found it to be SO much fun! :th

It is amazing how a seed can find the tiniest crack and grow.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Bruce, when we laid this pen out we thought the shape was perfect to use for a catch pen but that was before we laid that section of fence that every post hole needed concrete because the rock ledge 12 inches down. :)

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... I wouldn't even presume to assume anything of the sort! She looks perfectly human to me, which doesn't preclude the possibility that she's an alien from a far away galaxy imitating a human to collect data for the eventual conquest of our planet. In addition to being a conspiracy theorist, I do believe we've been infiltrated by aliens with the clandestine assistance of our shadow government. ;)

Latest posts