Texas is starting to heat up some

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
Where?
Every report I've seen on the hail map is a month old.
http://www.stormersite.com/yesterday/tx

It's probably from a month ago. They probably just haven't gotten to all of them.
He has just finished up spending 2 weeks at home. Before that he was in TX for a month.
He spends a good part of his time in TX doing hail claims.

Edited:
I just spoke with him. He is going to Addison which is outside of Dallas.
They are still working on claims from earlier storms.

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
That is a long time to finally see a claims adjuster! We used to have Foremost insurance on our old house. When we had a claim, we got an adjuster pretty quick. When the pipes burst in the ceiling and flooded the house, we didn't wait, we went ahead and hired plumbers to re-plumb the entire house. The adjusters showed up and treated us very fairly. Now we have Germania insurance for our house and vehicles. Haven't had a claim yet.

mystang89

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Wow, I really hope you all get some refreshing cool weather down there. That type of weather can really drain you especially since work doesn't stop needing to be done just because its hot.

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Cooled off this morning. It's currently only 99-100F.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
God Bless you "guys and gals" I couldn't deal with that kind of heat. Or the dryness and wildfire threats and devastation. Or the lack of hay or the "acres per animal" rather than "animals per acre"..... I do feel sorry for all the extreme heat that you are seeing though.

goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
don't want you texicans to think you are all alone suffering in the heat. was a balmy 96 today but this is what the thermometer looked Friday IMG_2470.JPG and yes it was 85* inside, the ac in the front of the house is on the fritz. gotta love summer with the heat and the air that you wear.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
:lol::yuckyuck:lol:

Today it was only 100 degrees, positively cool! It sure was nice, breezy too! Supposed to cool off to the high 90's for the rest of the week.