TEXAS

Bowman85

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
@frustratedearthmother yes we are way out there. Lol Thank you, we are just getting started on building our little Farm. It's nice to have others at least online who share the same life style, I guess is a good way to put it. :)

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
New to this site. We're located in Monahans.
Welcome!!
I did some radiation remediation work on the McElroy Ranch for about 60 straight days over near Crane/MCcamey in the mid 90s and went up to the dunes while I was out there. Beautiful country.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Bowman85 welcome to the site. Mosey on over to the New Members Introductions and tell us a little about your self. We're a friendly bunch, people from all over the country and several other countries as well. I am north of Tyler.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings Bowman and welcome to BYH and the TX thread! Make yourself at home! Feel free to share pics as we're all pretty much addicted to them. Browse around and jump in when you feel the call. If you have questions, just ask away and normally someone will get to it pretty quick. Glad you joined!

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
New to this site. We're located in Monahans.
:frow Welcome to BYH. It's so nice to have you join us. We had just bought our land and were just getting started when I joined BYH. This is an amazing group of homesteaders, who are more than happy to help others succeed. So, you have come to the right place. Don't be shy, and don't hesitate to ask questions.

:welcome

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Bowman85 for a lot of us, this is the only place we can come where there are others like us. It is so nice to know that you aren't alone.... :lol: Can't wait to hear more about you and your farm!

Latest posts