treehouse

Just born
Reaction score
HI I am in Argyle Texas
I am looking for both meat and milking cows

Imissmygirls

Lonley for cows
Reaction score
wynedot... are you near the big highway that goes thru northeast TX?
DD is an Aggie, and now lives in San Antonio. We have driven from PA to visit 3 times-- usually going Texarkana to Dallas and down to SA.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
i close to I30 that gose up through dallas.im 6hrs from SA.as well as 6 to 7 hrs from collage station texas.

jhm47

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
A few years ago, we drove from the SD/ND/MN border to Las Freznos. We drove nonstop. Wife drove for about an hour through OK. She woke me up just north of Dallas/Ft Worth, about 6AM. I thought that we must be close to Las Freznos, since we were in Texas. Was I ever wrong! That state is BIG!!!

It was a sad trip. Our daughter and son-in-law lost a baby (miscarriage) while on spring break from med school. And---they don't drink or do drugs, if that's what you're thinking. SIL's parents and brother live in Las Freznos, and DD & SIL went there to visit. DD and SIL now have two beautiful daughters.

On the way back home, it was 90 degrees when we went through OK City. Got to Sioux City, IA, and hit an ice storm. Slid into Sioux Falls, SD, got a room and crashed. Drove the rest of the way home on solid ice the next day. Why the heck do we live here???

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
yes texas is a big state.me an a friend has made some trips from here to fairfield an the otherside of austin as well as the otherside of little rock ark in a days time.an those was some hard round trip runs pulling trailers loaded.

Pure Country

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
crittertalker said:
:frow I'm just outside Corsicana
From Texas but living in Ga right now. We go thru Corsicana going central Texas all the time.