secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
20190305_105418.jpg
20190305_110244.jpg

goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
she's a beautiful girl and by the time you two are thru you'll have a new best friend for life. she has to learn to trust you in this wild new environment she's in. and she will i'm betting. from everything I know about mustangs they are on a level of intelligence with arabs so you don't want to force them to do things you need to make them think its all their idea. lots of ground work and round pen work would be my suggestion. you're gonna have so much fun with her. i'm just a little jealous. enjoy

goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
forgot to say that that's a lot of air over a little trickle of water. that's gonna be fun. someone must have told her about puddle piranhas nibbling at horses feet, lol

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
Walked her back up the other day, on a lead through the low area, no banks to it, nearly lost my boot, anywho. As we approach, I see her wiggling n weaving like she's thinking of jumping it, but isn't sure from which area is best to do so. Then she sees me dredging through the mess and I glance back to see what her decision is and I see her go "ohh, we walking this?? D*mn...okay then..."
So, clearly she will do it nicely, not graceful in either instance, she just rather not. And I can't blame her, I don't like walking through them either, since they've been a boot suckin' disaster for awhile now. But if I tried to jump them, a worse disaster would happen.