The biggest project may start soon

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yeah, I was looking for a pony resale project to further my horse training experience...:ya

This showed up, know next to squat & we may be picking her up this Thursday. o_O

Supposedly 10yrs old, branded mustang mare, calm. Previous owner claimed she's broke, but led in sale, so probably has issues...That's all the info we got. :hide
See? I've lost my noodle! :barnie

Anywho, meeting her at my trainer's place & then hauling her home. :fl Hoping she doesn't maim anyone or any critter...

20190225_212256.jpg 20190225_212313.jpg 20190225_212327.jpg
You guys may need to pray for me...

Also, did we get 4 new smilies??
:jumpy:bunny:highfive::yesss:

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
Pretty little thing. Nice hip on her. Why not let your trainer give her a "test ride" ? :D

:lol::yuckyuck
I don't want to kill my trainer! I actually like her.

But I will ask to use her dog as a guinea pig to see if she's dog friendly & maybe even see if I can borrow her Bucking Dummy later on.
http://www.ardall.com/ardall-sr1/

She'll be helping me out as needed, but most will be on my neck...

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
She is cute!! That bucking dummy is awesome! Though I wonder about a horse that would buck/bolt with that but not a person.... my Richie might be one of those.... interesting though. Mustangs are definitely independent so I personally would spend a ton of time on the ground with her. Keep us posted. :pop

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don't know much about horses but I think she is pretty. You will be fine because you have a trainer, you aren't going in ignorant thinking you can figure everything on the fly.

And yes 4 new smilies! They were requested and the staff provided them. They already existed on BYC which is run also run by those who run this site.