Jumping the Moon Dairy - the next chapter

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
That's awesome about Jumanji!!! Can't wait to see his kids!!! :celebrate

My sister lives in the Bay Area, so I spoke with her yesterday, to see how she is faring. No fire near them, but she is in the red zone, for smoke pollution.

Thinking about her got me thinking about you, living near Redding. How are you doing? If nothing else, you must be getting a lot of smoke!

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don't know if it's just being covered more or not but I cannot remember this much property loss and loss of life like this before.

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
The loss of life is one of the highest I can remember. As far as the number of homes I'm not sure but when it comes to the value of those homes they are among some of the elite in the State. Number of acres, again I'm not sure as we have had some HUGE wild land fires in CA but this is burning in a pretty populated area which makes in unique. Charles Schulz (Peanuts) lost his (his widow) home and all that memorabilia.

ETA: death toll is at 31 but 400 people still missing. I just can't wrap my head around that number.

Last edited:

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
It is truly a terrible situation out that way...sure hope the conditions will change soon and allow the fire fighters a chance to get it contained.